(1) The air compressor has abnormal noise
1. There is a sound in the cylinder
① If foreign objects or broken valve plates fall into the cylinder, clean up the foreign objects or broken valve plates;
② The top of the piston collides with the cylinder head, and the clearance should be adjusted;
③ The large end tile, small end bushing and piston transverse hole of the connecting rod are excessively worn and should be replaced;
④ Excessive wear of the piston ring, impact occurs in the ring groove during operation, replace the piston ring;
⑤ There is water in the cylinder.
2. There is a sound in the valve
① If the inlet and exhaust valve groups are not pressed tightly, the tightening nut of the square cover of the valve chamber should be tightened:;
② If the valve spring is damaged, replace it in time;
③ Loosen the bolts and nuts of the air valve, and tighten the nuts;
④ The gap between the valve plate and the bonnet is too large, adjust the gap, and replace the valve plate if necessary
3. There is a sound in the crankcase
① The connecting rod bush is worn out excessively, replace it with a new one,
② Connecting rod bolts are not tightened, tighten them;
③ If the flywheel is not installed tightly or the key is too loose, it should be installed tightly.
④ The main bearing is damaged, replace the bearing;
⑤ The oil retaining ring on the crankshaft is loose, replace it with a new oil retaining ring.
(2) Failure of the lubrication system
1. The oil strike needle is broken and should be replaced;
2. If the oil level is too high or too low, adjust the oil level to the specified range
3. If the oil grade is wrong, the oil should be changed according to the instructions:
4. The lubricating oil is too dirty and should be replaced with clean lubricating oil.
(3) The pressure at all levels is abnormal (low or high)
1. The valve plates or springs of the intake and exhaust valves are damaged and leak, and should be replaced;
2. There is dirt on the valve seat of the intake and exhaust valves, air leakage, clean up the dirt;
3. The air filter is seriously blocked and should be cleaned;
4. If there is air leakage in the gas pipeline or air leakage in the cooler, repair it;
5. Piston rings and cylinders are severely worn and leak air and should be replaced.
(4) Exhaust temperature or cooling water drainage temperature is too high (referring to water-cooled type)
1. Cylinder brushing makes the cylinder overheat, repair the cylinder and piston;
2. The exhaust valve is leaking or the valve spring is damaged, the valve plate is damaged, and the damaged parts are replaced;
3. Insufficient cooling water, increase the cooling water flow;
4. The cooling water circuit is blocked, the scale in the cylinder, cylinder head, and cooler is too thick or blocked, clean the scale or blockage;
5. The inlet and exhaust valves are charcoal, so that the gas passage is not smooth, and the charcoal is cleaned up.
(5) Exhaust pressure gauge jumps
1. The intake and exhaust valve sheets or springs are stuck, overhaul;
2. The pressure gauge is damaged, replace it;
3. There is a foreign body in the instrument pipeline. Clean and blow out.
(6) The exhaust volume is reduced
1. The air valve is leaking, repair it by grinding or replace it with a new one;
2. Excessive wear of piston ring, oil scraping ring and cylinder, replace the worn parts;
3. The air filter is blocked, the air pipeline is leaking, clean the dust under the filter screen, and repair the pipeline;
4. The clearance at the top dead center of the piston is too large, reduce the cylinder gasket and the clearance volume,
5. If the speed of the air compressor is lower than the rated speed, check the line voltage, frequency, overhaul or replace the motor.
(7) Mechanical failure
The piston ring is stuck, the cylinder is dry-grinded, the crankshaft connecting rod is seized, the rolling bearing is damaged, the assembly clearance is too small or the lubrication
If the lubricating oil is too dirty and the oil level is too low, the assembly clearance should be adjusted or the lubricating oil should be replaced.
Permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor is a new generation of energy-saving products that will be applied and promoted in the context of encouraging energy saving and emission reduction. Permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor is the choice of our customers, with large displacement and equipped with permanent magnet motor, which has more outstanding energy-saving performance compared with ordinary FM motor. Especially at low speed, it can still maintain high motor efficiency. The motor is small in size, generally about 1/3 of an ordinary FM motor, and easy to disassemble and install. With the rapid development of China's economy, more and more attention is paid to the technology of low consumption, and this technology has attracted attention. Can the frequency conversion speed control technology be applied to the field of air compressor supply, which can save electricity and improve the air compressor
With the continuous progress of society and the development of science, energy saving has become a topic of increasing concern. Permanent magnet inverter air compressors are being used more and more in industrial production, and the industrial frequency driven air compressors are gradually withdrawing from the users' sight. When we talk about permanent magnet inverter air compressor, we will think of energy saving. So what are the advantages of energy saving of permanent magnet inverter air compressor?1. The host and motor are integrated into the shaft type. There is no coupling, no gear, and no belt drive for permanent magnet inverter air compressor. The permanent magnet motor does not require bearings, maintenance and lubricants, eliminating points of failure and reducing maintenance costs. Ordinary asynchronous motors often have bearing wear leading to burned coils and other problems
How to choose a permanent magnet inverter air compressor correctly? Rising raw materials, rising energy costs and rising human resources are all aspects that make China, a major production country, less and less advantageous. Here we all come together to understand. First, stability. With the recovery of the economy, most of the domestic enterprises' orders have returned to the previous level, and some even exceeded the previous level. Along with the busy production, the permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor which plays an important role in the production process is often running at full capacity, and a permanent magnet variable frequency air compressor with unstable gas production will indeed bring a lot of trouble to the production, so when we purchase an air compressor
Like fans, motors and pumps, permanent magnet variable frequency air compressors save power by controlling the input voltage frequency according to load changes, which can keep parameters such as pressure, flow rate and temperature stable, thus greatly improving the working performance of the compressor. What is the working principle of permanent magnet inverter air compressor? Let's all take a brief look below. Since the motor speed of permanent magnet inverter air compressor has a linear relationship with the actual power consumption of the air compressor, reducing the motor speed will reduce the actual power consumption. Inverter air compressors use pressure sensors to instantly sense the actual air pressure and gas consumption in the system.
Permanent magnet inverter air compressor is air compressor, air compressor is a kind of equipment used to compress gas, air compressor is similar to water pump, most air compressors are reciprocating piston, rotary vane or rotary screw, centrifugal compressor is a very large application. What is the composition structure of permanent magnet inverter air compressor? Let's all take a brief look at the following.1. Oil circulation system. Before starting the permanent magnet inverter air compressor, the oil pump control system is started. After the oil pump control system is started, all lubrication parts of the air compressor are well lubricated. Meanwhile, the oil pump control air compressor system can adjust the internal oil pressure and oil through the built-in temperature control valve